Les Folies is a reminder of Loudenne’s three hundred years of glamour and elegance. With Les Folies, Loudenne has returned to its former activity of wine merchant to become one of the ambassadors of Bordeaux wines. The Loudenne Cellar Master selects the wines for Les Folies with the same passion and attention to detail as for the wine that gave the Château its name. 80% of these wines come from carefully selected winegrowers, the other 20% is from Loudenne's own vineyards. These Loudenne wines were aged in 100% French oak barrels for 8-10 months. The blend is 85% Merlot bringing roundness & red fruit aromas and 15% Cabernet Sauvignon for structure and ageing potential. Vibrant cherry-red color. The nose is fruity and intense, revealing vanilla, oak and strawberry notes. Honest attack on the palate with a good finish, tannins and an ageing potential of 2-3 years. The images of the Products and any packaging (if applicable) on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products and/or packaging. The Products may vary slightly from those images.
Loudenne Les Folies Rouge, reserve online and collect from our Liverpool store before you travel.
Explore our extensive range of beauty, liquor and food when you reserve your World Duty Free order online. Shoppers can secure their favourite brands at their convenience, up to 30-days before they travel. With up to the benefit of 1000s more products available when you reserve in advance, enjoy shopping tax and duty free products online with more choice, and without the rush! Reserve online, collect and pay in store.
|Brand range||Les Folies|
|Region of Origin||Bordeaux|
|Country of Origin||France|
|Alcohol by Volume||13%|
|Tasting Notes - Nose||The nose is fruity with an intensity that reveals vanilla oak and strawberry notes.|
|Tasting Notes - Palate||On the palate, the attack is round and pleasant|
|Tasting Notes - Finish||Nice finish on soft tannins|
|How to enjoy Best||Serve at 16°C. Enjoy with grilled meats.|